(LOCATED: LEAMINGTON, ONTARIO, CANADA)
The Aweta Group has a strong leading position when it comes to turnkey solutions for the grading and packing of fresh fruit and vegetables. The assembly, sales, and service offices are located worldwide in the main fruit and vegetable areas. The Aweta Group has 300 passionate (technical) professionals worldwide.
As a project & service coordinator, you are the link between Aweta in The Netherlands and our customers in Ontario, Canada. The area of Leamington, Ontario is the hotspot for vegetable greenhouses and is an area where Aweta has a very strong position. Typically, during the first quarter of the year, several new projects are delivered to our customers. Your role will be to coordinate locally the installations of the new equipment. You will follow up with our customers on how the new machines are performing and will coordinate with the head office any follow up that is required.
During the second half of the year focus of your work will shift towards service activities. You are the local presence of Aweta and can support our customers to keep the performance of their lines. You will translate customers needs into Aweta solutions.
In this job you will:
- Be the local coordinator of new projects. Support customers to be ready to receive the new machines.
- Arrange local (contractor) support for mechanical and electrical installation.
- Create project punch lists and follow up on open issues.
- Measure customer satisfaction and report back on improvements
- Act as the local Aweta representative that understands the needs of our customers and can give support to customer needs.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with practical experience in the field of Mechanical / Electrical engineering or related technical field.
- You are capable to set priorities when multiple projects are simultaneously executed. You can manage progress and can set things in motion when needed.
- Project management skills and experience with customer service
- Customer focused with the capability to solve and close issues
- Relation with The Netherlands, knowledge of the Dutch language
In the challenging and responsible position of Project/Service Coordinator, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Aweta. This fulltime position is in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development.