The Aweta Group has strong leading position when it comes to turnkey solutions for the grading and packing of fresh fruit and vegetables. The assembly, sales and service offices are located worldwide in the main fruit and vegetable areas. The Aweta Group has 300 passionate (technical) professionals world-wide.
As a Sales Director your ultimate goal is to sell sorting and packing equipment in the market in your region, targeting customer satisfaction, profitable execution and new business opportunities. The Sales Director reports to the President of Aweta America.
As a Sales Director you define a strategy to conduct and execute market development actions to create business opportunities and gain new projects. These actions are based on the segment strategy that you develop together with your sales team. You nurture leads, gather the relevant information on the technical aspects and the bidding process. Together with your sales team you are responsible for making and executing the sales and marketing plan, understanding the customer’s business, processes and values, anticipating on this, and with the aim to prepare a spot-on proposition which exceeds customers’ expectations. You influence the decision-making processes and build and maintain strong senior management relationships with the relevant DMU’s of our existing and potential customers. As Sales Manager you lead the sales team during the complete sales cycle, from negotiating terms and conditions to a winning proposal, creating and selling value rather than price.
Specifically the Sales Director’s tasks are related to:
- Developing new markets and opportunities, conduct market research and Selling opportunities
- Develops a clear understanding of the sales team needs, wishes and dreams and translates this into a sound value proposition
- Sets the appropriate targets for order intake, revenue, CM, innovation etc. and monitors the progress and execution
- Making cold calls, gathering information about potential international clients
- Supporting Account Management efforts
- Develops and gives convincing presentations from commercial as well as technical point of view
- Develops profitable relationships and has excellent contract management to win the business
- Supports negotiations on terms and conditions
- Develop and deliver robust Value Propositions, based on a thorough assessment of the customer’s values, ambitions, purchasing strategy, business and operational needs
- Deploy the Sales Team Aweta America to ensure effective and efficient alignment with the customer
- Be the appropriate lead & bridge builder (internally & externally)
- Has creativity to work with clients to address budgeting & technical challenges
- Team Player, bringing out the best of the team assigned to you to win a sales opportunity
Within Aweta Group, Aweta America is responsible for the turn key project sales, execution and customer services of sorting and grading equipment in America.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Multiple years of commercial working experience in a B2B environment, preferably for an international company
- Senior, business acumen and a strong sales spirit. Wants to be a sales professional for life
- Strong communicational skills, you have a creative and efficient approach to building professional client relationships
- High analytical ability, natural negotiator
- Travel up to 60%
- Affinity with technology - knowledge of fruit and vegetables market is considered beneficial
In the challenging and responsible position of Sales Director you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Aweta. This fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development.