Are you an international business expert, which has dealt with different cultures, and enjoys an entrepreneur’s new business? Are you a sales professional with business intelligence skills to open new markets! Would you join an international company to develop the business of the Aweta Group?
The Aweta Group has a strong leading position when it comes to turnkey solutions for the grading and packing of fresh fruit and vegetables. The assembly, sales, and service offices are located worldwide in the main fruit and vegetable areas. The Aweta Group has 300 passionate (technical) professionals worldwide.
As a Sales Director, your ultimate goal is to sell sorting and packing equipment in the market in your region, targeting customer satisfaction, profitable execution, and new business opportunities. The Sales Director Aweta Sistemi reports to the Sales Director of Aweta Group.
As a Sales Director, you define a strategy to conduct and execute market development actions to create business opportunities and gain new projects. These actions are based on the segment strategy that you develop together with your sales team. You nurture leads, gather the relevant information on the technical aspects and the bidding process. Together with your sales team you are responsible for making and executing the sales and marketing plan, understanding the customer’s business, processes and values, anticipating on this, and with the aim to prepare a spot-on proposition which exceeds customers’ expectations. You influence the decision-making processes and build and maintain strong senior management relationships with the relevant DMU’s of our existing and potential customers. As Sales Manager you lead the sales team during the complete sales cycle, from negotiating terms and conditions to a winning proposal, creating and selling value rather than price.
Specifically, the Sales Director’s tasks are related to:
- Developing new markets and opportunities, conduct market research, and selling opportunities
- Develops a clear understanding of the sales team needs, wishes, and dreams and translates this into a sound value proposition
- Sets the appropriate targets for order intake, revenue, CM, innovation, etc. and monitors the progress and execution
- Making cold calls, gathering information about potential international customers
- Support the account managers and other departments like Customer Engineering
- Develops and gives convincing presentations from commercial as well as technical point of view
- Develops profitable relationships and has excellent contract management to win the business
- Supports negotiations on terms and conditions
- Develop and deliver robust Value Propositions, based on a thorough assessment of the customer’s values, ambitions, purchasing strategy, business, and operational needs
- Organizing fairs/marketing etc. in collaboration with Group Sales and Marketing
- The Management of agents in the reference markets, in collaboration with Group Sales and Marketing
- Deploy the Sales Team Aweta Sistemi to ensure effective and efficient alignment with the customer
- Be the appropriate lead & bridge builder for the sales departments (internally & externally )
- Has creativity to work with customers to address budgeting & technical challenges
- Team Player, bringing out the best of the team assigned to you to win a sales opportunity
Within Aweta Group, Aweta Sistemi is responsible for the turnkey project sales, execution, and customer services of sorting and grading equipment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Multiple years of commercial working experience in a B2B environment, preferably for an international company in the machine-building business.
- Senior, business vision, and a strong sales spirit.
- Strong communicational skills, you have a creative and efficient approach to building professional customer relationships
- High analytical ability, natural negotiator
- Travel up to 60%
- Affinity with technology - knowledge of the fruit and vegetable market is considered beneficial
- Strong team leader
- Experience in the world of agriculture or food processing
- Good (verbally and written) command of the English and Italian language is required
In the challenging and responsible position of Sales Director, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Aweta. This full-time position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. You will also be part of the Aweta Group Management Team.